Should any User or the services described below violate these Terms and Conditions, the provider – HW group s.r.o. – may apply measures described herein.
The SensDesk.de portal service is designed for remote supervision (monitoring) of IP devices and of sensors connected to these devices. Only approved devices supplied by HW group s.r.o. can be connected to the Portal.
- The Service is available at www.sensdesk.de. The Service is provided by HW group s.r.o. to the User via LUCOM GmbH.
- Access to the Service requires the creation of an user account tied to the User's e-mail address.
- For the purposes of displaying charts and viewing historical records, data are retained for a period of 365 days. Data older than 365 days are deleted.
- Measured quantities and states are displayed to the logged-in user through a web browser in a graphical interface.
- It is possible to set a minimum and a maximum for the measured quantities and states. When a sensor value is outside of the range, or when a device or a sensor is disconnected, the user can be informed as if in case of alarm. The information is displayed on the Web, and an e-mail or a text message (SMS) can be sent upon activation and deactivation of the alarm state.
- In order to send text messages, the user needs to connect an approved gateway (HWg-SMS-GW) to their account in the SensDesk.de system. In order to send text messages, the user needs to provide a SIM card with the SMS service enabled, and connect the gateway to the Internet.
An User who wishes to use the Portal must create an user account. A valid e-mail address to which the User has an unrestricted access is necessary to create an user account.
The user account is valid after activation from the provided e-mail address. By performing the activation, the User agrees with the following terms and conditions of using the SensDesk.com service:
- The service is chargeable.
- The maximum number of devices connected to one user account is open.
- For one e-mail address, only one user account can be created.
- Each device can be connected to at most one user account.
- The Provider is not responsible for:
- unavailability or limited availability of the Service;
- delivery or failed delivery of messages;
- Transmission or failed transmission of messages;
- functional and billing aspects of third-party services
(e.g. the Internet connection or the text messages sent through the connected devices);
- correctness of information passed to the User;
- correctness and storage of saved or unsaved data;
- damages arising from the use and/or interpretation of provided information and data;
- abuse of information and data stored at the Portal;
- any disclosure, theft, loss or damage of data linked to an user account;
- changes in the Portal functions and graphic interface without notice;
- any other effects arising in connection with the use of the SensDesk.de service.
Using the SensDesk.de service shall mean logging in to the SensDesk.de service system (i.e. entering an username or an e-mail address and a password at the Internet site where the service is accessible, as described above), and/or retrieving and using data and/or sending e-mails using a communication protocol intended for that purpose.
- The provider agrees not to disclose information stored in an user account to a third party, with an exception of authorized requests under the laws of the european union.
- The provider agrees not to monitor or modify data stored in an user account, with an exception of system maintenance and operation and authorized requests under the laws of the european union.
- The User agrees that the Provider or the Provider's representative or agent in the User's country may send the User e-mail messages with information concerning the SensDesk.de service and related messages with information about the Provider's other offers.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel without any compensation any account within the SensDesk.de service:
- if the account sends unsolicited messages;
- if the account is used for illegal activity or activity that violates commonly accepted ethical and moral standards;
- whose User attempted to log in as another User without knowledge of this another User, or whose User attempted to disrupt the functionality and data of the SensDesk.de service;
- if the User violates, in connection with the SensDesk.com service, any contractual terms and conditions, applicable laws or ethical and moral standards;
- if the SensDesk.de service is terminated.
- The User may cancel his account without compensation at any time.
The SensDesk.de service is a tool that displays incoming data in a graphical interface. These data are to be used for information purposes only. Data may not be used for monitoring and control of machinery, security and safety systems, or for monitoring the safety and/or health of humans and animals.
The Provider is not responsible for damages suffered by the User as a result fof the User not being timely informed about changes in the above-mentioned services.
The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and/or the above-mentioned services even without prior notice.
Governing law – unless agreed otherwise, any legal relationships arising between the User and the Provider are governed by the laws and regulations of the european union.
c/o Jens Hilgner
Elektrokomponenten & Systeme
Tel.: +49 (0)911/957 606-00
Fax: +49 (0)911/957 606-20